San Francisco Giants Opening Night
Welcome to the first opportunity to buy San Francisco Giants Opening Night tickets from us here at the Truefan Foundation. You are most likely here because you wanted a better price on tickets. If so, I think we can help. The first thing you need to do is decide what you want to get out of the night. This year the Giants Opening Night also features a Bobble Head giveaway. That presents an opportunity. I know a lot of people who could care less about Bobble Heads. Others care so passionately that they simply MUST get every Bobble Head that the Giants put out. I search for both types of individuals. By giving them both what they want, we create a better price for both of them as well.
Here's the Bobblehead that makes this ----> possible
Madison Bumgarner Postseason MVP Bobblehead $35 Delivered
Giants Opening Night Ticket Options
- I want the tickets, the bobblehead and everything else I can find.
- I want tickets in my hands, but I don't want the bobblehead, you refund me $20 when I give you the bobblehead.
- I will meet you there. I will go in with you and you get the bobblehead as we go in together. I understand that if I am not there in time to get the bobblehead I will pay the $20 difference between option 1 and option 3
- I want the best price possible. I will meet you no later than 4:15 at AT&T Park at the designated location. The foundation gets to keep the giveaways. I understand that if I am not on-time I will have to pay the difference between option 3 and option 4.
Giants Opening Night option details
- If you choose option #1 you are simply buying the tickets to the game and you plan on keeping the bobbleheads for yourself or giving them away to one of your friends. You will receive the tickets either in a relay or pick them up at will call at AT&T Park.
- If you choose option #2 you are going to receive the tickets ahead of time, most likely through the My SF Tix Relay system. You plan on returning the Bobblehead to the foundation for $20, reducing your final cost to $24 per ticket. It is your responsibility to arrange the time and place to meet after you have the bobblehead.
- If you choose option #3 you are going to meet at or near the corner of Second and King streets between 5:15 and 7:00. You will enter with a representative from the Truefan Foundation and as you go through together you will simply pass the bobblehead to the Foundation representative. From there you are free to enjoy yourself. It is possible to get your ticket and hand stamped and you can then leave the stadium if you choose and return at your convenience.
- If you choose option #4 you are going to meet at the entrance to the Public house no later than 4:15. There will be a line forming for the Say Hay Tuesday Comcast giveaway. Get in that line! Make sure it is the line for the Comcast giveaway because lines will be long and confusing that day, I'm sure. Comcast begins handing out their goodies at 5:00. Once you have that item, you will proceed to the Second and King st gate and find the representative of the Truefan Foundation and follow the instruction for option #3. (Since I am writing this so long before the game I have no idea what, or even if, item Comcast will be giving away. But if you choose this option and they don't have the giveaway I will still honor this price. You show up at 4:15 at the Public House and you get the deal. Period.) PS Most of the Comcast Tuesday events that I hosted last year and for most of the Tuesday games this year (except for Dodgers) option #4 would total out to FREE. Because of the BobbleHead and the fact that it is the first night game of the year costs were high for this game. Free will be the general rule of the day for Tuesdays.
If you need more than 2 tickets just buy a combination of ones and twos until you have the desired number. I should have a shopping cart connected sometime soon to make it easier.
PS Most of the Comcast Tuesday events
that I hosted last year and for most of the Tuesday games this year
(except for Dodger games) option #4 would total out to FREE. Because of the
BobbleHead and the fact that it is the first night game of the year
costs were high for this game. Free will be the general rule of the day
I am having a great time building this site and giving myself a whole new outlook on how easy it is to create an income for myself with my passions. Are you passionate about something? ANYTHING? I bet you could do it better! Why not take the tour? Click on the image to the right and check it out.